Furry Facts Furry Facts

Very cool

Well written although the frames can tend to be fleeting. Just slow the longer ones down. The music fit, very informative. Slightly biased, but not wrongly so. At RPSNiGhThAwX, the only thing I can tell you is that it's not about being an outsider. Honestly, I'd say the best way to let people know is to go to school wearing a tail one day. I'm not sure about you guys across the pond, but in the US, teens and kids are really varied. Some are intolerant as can be, while some just let you do whatever floats your boat. It's up to you, but don't feel like an outcast. There's apparently 100,000 of us. Does that sound like being alone to you? Keep your head high, shoulders back and ears perked buddy.

werewolf werewolf

Well, it was ok

The intro was frikkin' kick ass, but the animation didn't stand up to it at all. If you video portion wer just better looking, this'd be 10/10, but good job for first flash movie. I probably couldn't do better, and I'm too cheap to buy flash and do better. :P Keep learning, you've got potential.

A Half-Life Christmas A Half-Life Christmas

AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHH HEAD HUMPER!!!!!!!! lolz best joke ever, a golden crowbar, my god Gordon is a sucker for stupid weapons. lol nice movie

ChuckNorrisFactGenerator2 ChuckNorrisFactGenerator2

roflolbmgoastadiwth

Funniest thing in the world, I almost died of laughter. Thankfully Chuck Norris saved from the facts about himself. I am eternally in his service... Best forced slavery ever.

Furry Tale Furry Tale

Yay!

You've heard the obvious so I'd like to say that the music and the art were relaxing. The game itself wasn't frustrating at all. No differences that were hard to click, some were hard to find, but they were all functioning. Good to just sit down and go oh hahaha those silly thugs. And then say Awwwww. Very nice. (No yiff. Yay!)

Path Of FreeMan Path Of FreeMan

Fun

The graphics weren't great, but it was fun. What else is really important in a game?

The Day of Overgrowth The Day of Overgrowth

Ahhh Epic!

Nuff said. This is really great. Listen to it alot. At Segetius77, below me, the game is in alpha development right now, at alpha release 133, which came out today. The release date isn;t released because Wolfire wants to get it right without time pressure. It;s epic, and the preorders get to use the Alpha releases that come out every Monday, lucky ducks with 30 dollars and a paypal... Oops, nonmusical tangent! This song is great and I love it. Nothing could be fixed. Once again Nuff said.

Journey to a New World Journey to a New World

Very relaxing indeed

I give you en stars for the effort. This is very nice, and does feel like discovery is the theme. Good job, keep learning, because this is nice.

Lost Painting-Space backrgound Lost Painting-Space backrgound

Another one to gawk at

I'd say as to theme, you lost the original idea, but you structured your own. It does have a value in itself. Very original. You've departed from the norm for this tune, and that is nice to hear. Good effects, but the lead could have been a little louder. Very good.

Anakin's Shadow Anakin's Shadow

wow thats cool

That is awesome i can't believe you did that with 8 frakkin colors thats amaziong!!!