Furry Facts Furry Facts

Very cool

Well written although the frames can tend to be fleeting. Just slow the longer ones down. The music fit, very informative. Slightly biased, but not wrongly so. At RPSNiGhThAwX, the only thing I can tell you is that it's not about being an outsider. Honestly, I'd say the best way to let people know is to go to school wearing a tail one day. I'm not sure about you guys across the pond, but in the US, teens and kids are really varied. Some are intolerant as can be, while some just let you do whatever floats your boat. It's up to you, but don't feel like an outcast. There's apparently 100,000 of us. Does that sound like being alone to you? Keep your head high, shoulders back and ears perked buddy.

werewolf werewolf

Well, it was ok

The intro was frikkin' kick ass, but the animation didn't stand up to it at all. If you video portion wer just better looking, this'd be 10/10, but good job for first flash movie. I probably couldn't do better, and I'm too cheap to buy flash and do better. :P Keep learning, you've got potential.

A Half-Life Christmas A Half-Life Christmas

AHHHHHHHHHH

AHHHHH HEAD HUMPER!!!!!!!! lolz best joke ever, a golden crowbar, my god Gordon is a sucker for stupid weapons. lol nice movie

Furry Woodland Creatures Furry Woodland Creatures

sweet

very awesome, I can't think of many sound effect sites. I'm kinda wantin to say I remember somethin like mushroom kingdom or something for sounds so maybe look into that. the animation was awesome, music wasn't my have, although it was pretty cool, haha dum mean cat(or is it a dog) fell in da rier, poor squirrel lost his acorn : (

SillyStopSkateMation4 SillyStopSkateMation4

AHHHH the greatesterestiesterierest thing ever sub

mitted to Newgrounds, ok maybe Beep Me Jesus is better, but now I have to do this with a stick figure army and put it on youtube, cuz I'm to cheap to buy that Flash crap. Did u know Flash 3 didn;t even Have VARIABLES?!?!?!?! thats horrible, I'll probably use PaintDotNet to edit the movie. I'm Korban3 on youtube so keep an eye for this project in like the next year or so.
maybe ill PM when I have a smaller time window

Resident Koopa: Bowser Resident Koopa: Bowser

lolz

Condom + SPAM makes rocket launcher. Rockets don't work well crap, I don't have any protection lol. Best joke ever

Pacman 3 Pacman 3

congrats

I used to think that Pacman was the best gmae ever. Now all I think is that it is a video used to desensitize children in third-world countries who are gonna be terrorists some day, Pacman is a horrible, unstable and inconsiderate fatty. All he does ALL day long is eat, eat, eat and get chased by ghosts who HE robbed and invaded their home. Then the oower hungry gluten finds aULTIMATE POWER and goes on a RAMPAGE. PacMan is the greatest TERRORIST game EVER. I think we should sell it to terrorists in Iraq so that they can train even faster and maybe they'll have ultimate power too, but learn from the folly of this Pac Man and use their power for the bettering of all others in the world, thus bettering themselves morrally. But HELL we (as in JAPAN['s fault}) had to make this horrible game and ruin all humanity in every way possible. Good job Capcom, real smooth.

Sonamy Sprite music video Sonamy Sprite music video

Oh frag!!!

ahhh Super Seyan Sonic!!! ... oh CRAP REALLY PISSED OFF AMY EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!! man eggman got pwned you'd think he'd learn not to be so stupid at times, but nope, he's just like Bowser, but better programmed and less cool.

flashman16 responds:

True that

Music Video Music Video

lol

happy my ass. lol half of the stuff was neative lol great vid. I liked whow colorful and bright and shiny it was.lol

Who let the dogs out!!! Who let the dogs out!!!

This pwns its funny as hell!

this isn't supposed ot look wonderful and the song sucked before this guy spiced it up anyway, so hey it makes gfun of...LEAVE BRITNEY ALONE!!! PLEEEZ PLZ PL WaHAHAWAHAHA! this... is... great!