ChuckNorrisFactGenerator2 ChuckNorrisFactGenerator2

roflolbmgoastadiwth

Funniest thing in the world, I almost died of laughter. Thankfully Chuck Norris saved from the facts about himself. I am eternally in his service... Best forced slavery ever.

Furry Tale Furry Tale

Yay!

You've heard the obvious so I'd like to say that the music and the art were relaxing. The game itself wasn't frustrating at all. No differences that were hard to click, some were hard to find, but they were all functioning. Good to just sit down and go oh hahaha those silly thugs. And then say Awwwww. Very nice. (No yiff. Yay!)

Path Of FreeMan Path Of FreeMan

Fun

The graphics weren't great, but it was fun. What else is really important in a game?

METROID: Genesis METROID: Genesis

Awesome

But honestly people,how great is a flash game gonna be compared to a 2010 Wii fame, don't be idiots. This was really good for Flash, the gameplay was slightly repetiitve but it was fun.

Tremerz Tremerz

Loved the first medal i got

broes b4 hoes! lol nicely done. Great graphics, great gameplay and controls and I loved the ending. CANU U FLY? YOU? YOU? MWAHAHAHAHA! they're all dead now! Great game

Drop Dead: Final Cut Drop Dead: Final Cut

LOL

the way u unlock bombs is by closing the game and then starting it again. Great game.

First Person Fun First Person Fun

great game,

but use less gradients and more good shading next time, also I think a roaming world would be good. and maybe u could use the camera at the objects position not have a camera following an invisible character.(I make games with a different program, I can see ur trixx o_0) lolz great though.

Madness 3D Combat Madness 3D Combat

great game

as for how it is noe woot wonderful. But in the futur make it mre like DOOM which is a great role model for many 3d games. Have different floor heights textures more decorations more intellegint artifical intelegince. Jumping will be welcome if u could figure it out. more weopns would be fun, more engaging music. a wider open explorable map with tunnels and a buildings and stuff like that, to make it more interesting and a manuevearable camera, like as in it isn't always behind you u can move it up and down and around using the mouse. great game though keep it up.

Fig. 8 Fig. 8

fun

I drew a figure 8 early in the game lolz it was very fun, havving your trail behind u made the game very artisitic and the lines made it a little harder fo rme because I was staring at the pretty colors. lol great game though

Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack Ragdoll Cannon:Level Pack

great game

I got to level 25 by clcking a smuch as I wanted. I was at around 300 clicks by level 25