The Day of Overgrowth The Day of Overgrowth

Ahhh Epic!

Nuff said. This is really great. Listen to it alot. At Segetius77, below me, the game is in alpha development right now, at alpha release 133, which came out today. The release date isn;t released because Wolfire wants to get it right without time pressure. It;s epic, and the preorders get to use the Alpha releases that come out every Monday, lucky ducks with 30 dollars and a paypal... Oops, nonmusical tangent! This song is great and I love it. Nothing could be fixed. Once again Nuff said.

Journey to a New World Journey to a New World

Very relaxing indeed

I give you en stars for the effort. This is very nice, and does feel like discovery is the theme. Good job, keep learning, because this is nice.

Lost Painting-Space backrgound Lost Painting-Space backrgound

Another one to gawk at

I'd say as to theme, you lost the original idea, but you structured your own. It does have a value in itself. Very original. You've departed from the norm for this tune, and that is nice to hear. Good effects, but the lead could have been a little louder. Very good.

Lost painting-sad paint remix Lost painting-sad paint remix

Very Nice

I made a take on the same song, and yours is good as well, but there are some times where one instrument causes a weird discordant, 'vwubbing' sound. Whether or not intened, I still say that the piece is overall very nice 5/5 9/10 Good job.

_-={Apocalypse}=-_ _-={Apocalypse}=-_

Not sure if you'll see this message

Just to ask, can I use this song in a game? It won't be here on Newgrounds because I don't have Flash and am not eager totry and learn a sixth programming language, but it'll be on another site that I won't mention, but I can send you the link when it's done.

_-={An Ambitious Spirit}=-_ _-={An Ambitious Spirit}=-_

Great song

This is great, as most of your stuff is, but I just thought, What if MaestroRage tried his hand at Metal? Now that'd be a treat. I haven't come close to listening to all of your songs, but if one by you does exist I didn't see it. We would all (By which I mean me) love to see it. You'd probably put all metal to shame. Just for fun eh?

|_+_symphony of the clouds_+_| |_+_symphony of the clouds_+_|

Improve?

What blasohemy is this? This is great! If you say it needs improvement again, I'll have to kick you into a pit of death.

tigger888 responds:

Wow...... Thats alot man.. Thanks! I wasn't expecting a response like this! xD

Diabolical Bliss Diabolical Bliss

Good

The guitar was a little heavy to the right speaker, but it was overall good. The best part is that the Ete of Sauron visualization came up when I played this.

Trenchfoot - Drowning Trenchfoot - Drowning

Not my kinda thing

But it is good. I don't like modern metal, but this isn't bad. The drums were well played. Guitar was great. I can't say much about lyrics lol. But in other words, keep it up!

The Fire Burns Black (A Minor) The Fire Burns Black (A Minor)

w00t

highly enjoyable, very simple and with an apealing style and great sounds. Keep it up.